About This Course
The Microsoft 70-741 is video course intended to equip individuals with the appropriate knowledge and technical expertise essential to pass the 70-741 exam. The course involves mostly practical exercises aimed to enhance the scholar's level of understanding the concepts related to Microsoft Windows server 2016. Earning a certification in the Microsoft 70-741 course proves individual’s capabilities to configure and install DNS, manage IP services, configure IPv4 as well as IPv6 networks and deploy DHCP among others.
Upon completing this course, the scholars will be capable to sit the Microsoft 70-741 exam and pass since they will be having knowledge as well as skills relevant to Microsoft windows server 2016.
The Microsoft 70-741 video course is offered at an affordable price. The course prepares scholars for one certification. The course covers all the information a scholar needs in order to perform well in the Microsoft 70-741 exam. The course is very comprehensive and provides students with the practical knowledge required in the implementation of the concepts applicable in the Microsoft Windows server 2016. The students begin by learning how to administer the tasks related to windows server 2016. The scholars are also equipped with knowledge regarding networking with windows server 2016. Moreover, the students are taught how to configure as well as install DNS, configure and utilize the IPv4 and IPv6, deploy and enable DHCP high availability, and manage IP services among others. Some of the topics covered in the Microsoft 70-741 video course include planning and implementing IPv4 as well as IPv6 networks, installation and configuration of DHCP as well as DNS, implementation, and management of IP address, and advanced network functions among others.
After completion of this course, individuals will be able to take their Windows 2016 server and turn it into any common infrastructure role of their choice that may be needed in the firms they work. Scholars will also be able to sit the Microsoft 70-741 exam and produce excellent grades.
Knowledge and Skills Students Develop
- Routing IPv4 traffic
- Configuration and management of IP addresses
- Translation of IPv6 protocol
- Deployment and management of DHCP
- Configuration of DHCP options
- Installation and configuration of DNS
- Installation of VPN server
- Installation of DirectAccess
- Deployment of SDNv2
- Network acceleration technologies
- Deployment of DFS-R
Requirements for this Course
- Scholars for this course should have the technical know-how concerning the tasks relevant to the networking features as well as functionalities available on the Windows Server 2016.
- Individuals interested in taking this course should have a PC with a processor of 64-bit.
- Individuals who want to take this course should be experienced in network related tasks and should have an internet access.
- Scholars should be conversant with terminologies such as DHCP, IPAM as well as DNS. They should also be familiar with the concept of remote access solutions e.g. VPN.
Examination Paper Design
- Both multiple and single choice answers
- At least sixty questions to be attempted
- Exam duration is at least one hour and thirty minutes
- Questions are provided in multiple choice format
The Microsoft 70-741 course is available in several study resources such as series tutorials, modules, videos etc. If an individual utilizes the learning resources available for this course appropriately, he or she will pass the course.
Audience to Target
- The course targets anyone who is interested in learning Windows Server 2016.
- Those individuals who want to secure job in the IT field should take this course.
- The course also targets web developers as well as programmers who want to enrich their technical know-how regarding Windows Server 2016.
- The course is intended for the individuals looking forward to sitting the 70-741 exam as it covers all the information needed to clear the exam.
- Database administrator
- Data analytics administrator
- Windows administrator
- Server engineer
- Server administrator
- System administrator
- Network administrator
- IT administrator
The holders of MCSA window server 2016 certification have the ability to yield an annual pay of around $100,000.
The Microsoft 70-741 video course is geared towards individuals who are looking forward to equipping themselves with outstanding skills regarding the administration of networking technologies as well as functionality in Windows Server 2016. The course also helps individuals to pass the 70-741 exam, earn MCSA Window Server 2016 certification, and secure good jobs in the industry of IT.