About This Course
This preparation video course for the MCP examination of Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Certification - Developing SQL Databases (70-762), covers the majority of exam preparation recommendations that Microsoft has stated in their website. This examination is a part of MCSA certification level that is ideally meant for professionals working with SQL databases.
Description Of The Course
The tutorial follows a step-by-step process explaining the core technologies of SQL Server as it goes through the various functionalities of building and implementing SQL databases and the majority of the “adjectives” or topics that Microsoft is expected to include in the exam.
There is a logical use of photos, screenshots, and pointers while elaborating on specific topics throughout the curriculum. The interactive nature of the 70-462 video course is specifically designed to help examinees conceive minute details of various aspects like, developing database files, understanding different types of data and tables; optimizing indexes and fundamentally, get completely comfortable working with the entire SQL server environment.
This video course is vital for professional database developers, ideally with an organizational background. Regarding the purpose of this course, it’s not only to help examinees to acquire the certificate, but also to develop in their career paths with intuitive and dynamic skill sets.
Knowledge And Skills Students Will Develop
- Understand SQL server databases and transact-SQL
- Get well versed with Database Structures
- Understand various data types
- Be able to design and create tables of basic and advanced levels, working with T-SQL, graphic tables, temporal tables and memory tables
- Plan, crate and optimize various SQL Server Indexes, including clustered or non-clustered, covered and columnstore
- Be able to ensure data integrity
- Design and implement View Structures, stored procedures and functions
- Manage Database Concurrency
- Optimize Database Objects and SQL infrastructure
- Monitoring and tracing performance metrics of SQL Server baseline
Requirements For Course
- Personal Computer
- Internet Access
- Professional level knowledge and skill in working with SQL Server and Transact-SQL
Examination Paper Design
- Duration: 120minutes
- Cost: $165.00 USD
- Number Of Questions: 40-60 questions
- Types of Questions: Innovative questions and testing technologies, including multiple choice, build list, case study, and short answers among other types.
The Target Audience
- Professionals working with database implementation, across organizations ensuring high levels of data availability.
- Anyone looking to crack the Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Certification (70-762) - Developing SQL Databases examination.
- Database Administrator
- Database Designer & Developer
- IT management executive
- IT director
- Systems Engineer
- systems administrator
- SQL Server based software engineer
- SQL trainer or instructor
The Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Certification (70-762) video course is a detailed guide that comprehensively covers all the areas needed to pass the examination of Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Certification (70-762) - Developing SQL Databases. The interactive video tutorial adheres with the recommendations that Microsoft has put up in their website. This course is indicated for professional SQL database designers and developers or those with equivalent skill sets. The videos are meant to be a helpful resource in getting examinees well versed with the all the aspects of the SQL Server environment, and not only acquire the certification successfully, but get hold of a more independent administrator of the technology, ultimately integrating their careers.