About This Course
The Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure video course intended to help all database professionals with all the foundational information needed to prepare for the Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Certification (70-764) - Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure examination, which is part of the MCSA: SQL 2016 Administration certification track. This professional level examination is ideal for database professionals working essentially with installation, maintenance, and configuration tasks.
Description Of The Course
The examination for Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Certification (70-764) - Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure being a part of the MCSA: SQL 2016 Administration certification track, passing this exam along with the Provisioning SQL Databases (70-765) exam, will successfully achieve you the MCSA certification.
This preparation guide is going to take aspiring examinees on a step by step curriculum, explaining the various SQL Server 2016 technologies and their core functionalities making it simple and easy to follow.
The tutorial is designed with the assumption that, not all the students who will use it may be as well conversant with all the aspects of the SQL Database platform, or those that don’t have extensive hands-on working experience in it. Since Microsoft hasn’t indicated any mandatory professional experience criteria for applying for this exam, it is expected that this course will be accessed by a number of examinees, with varying knowledge sets on the subject. Therefore, the curriculum is specially designed to live up to greater number of students, by including plenty of animations, photos and interactive content throughout the videos, explaining every one of the functionalities of Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure, so that everyone can knowledgeably grasp the complete technology.
In addition to the theoretic explanation, you will also get the opportunity to try out hands-on assignments on real interfaces, to demo the technologies and functionalities with practical application.
Knowledge And Skills Students Will Develop
- Understand how the various functions of the SQL Server work together from an administrative standpoint
- Learn about the types of databases, understand different database structures and SQL Server: Transact-SQL
- Learn about the installation process of SQL Server and Management Studio
- Learn about SQL Server security protocols
- Learn about the various SQL Server roles
- Configure auditing, encryption and data access & permissions
- How to manage various indexes, identifying and repairing fragmentation
- Manage backup and restore of databases, and develop back up strategies for large databases
- Manage and monitor SQL server instances
- Personal Computer
- Internet Connection
- Any professional background, or basic knowledge and skill set about SQL Server 2016
Examination Paper Design
- Duration : 120minutes
- Cost: $164.00 USD
- Number Of Questions: 40-60 questions
- Types Of Questions: Innovative questions and testing technologies
The Target Audience
- Database professionals, working with configuration tasks, installation and maintenance
- Individuals looking to achieve the Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Certification (70-764) - Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- IT professionals looking to integrate their skill set in SQL Server platform, in order to integrate their career in the industry
- SQL Database Administrator
- Web Developers
- Software Developers
- Database Developers
- SQL Server Writer
- ETL Developer
- Microsoft certified SQL Server Database Infrastructure Trainer/Instructor
The Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure video tutorial course, adheres with all the recommendations that Microsoft has stated in their website, to apply for the Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Certification (70-764) - Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure examination. The course provides foundational information about the core topics covered in the examination, ideally for individuals with basic level understanding and minimum hands-on experience working with SQL servers. With the use of photos, animated visuals and interactive explanations, the course connects students of varying concepts.