About This Course
This is the latest online video training course for anyone interested in learning more about analyzing and visualizing data with Microsoft Power BI. The course content for this video is often updated to keep it in line with 70-778 exam objectives. This video training course has been designed to prepare candidates for the Microsoft 70-778 certification exam. Most candidates who went through this course succeed in the final outcome and skills gained. They also recommend it to those who want to earn the most popular MCSA BI Reporting certification because all the topics taught are tested in the final certification exam.
Power BI is the most widely known Cloud service used by data professionals in data visualization and insight sharing. Analyzing and visualizing data with Power BI validates a candidates' ability to perform data analytics and visualization tasks using the mighty Power BI. Most important, this online video training course has been well designed to help learners master the fundamental concepts and skills that are essential in the overall administration of Microsoft Power BI. 70-778 video course has also been segmented into several video tutorials each covering a specific concept that is exclusively tested the main exam. Among the topics covered are signing up for the Microsoft Power BI services, creation and optimization of data models as well as performance measurements. Lastly, learners are advised against skipping the lab sessions because they form part the curriculum content of the course.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Signing up for Microsoft Power BI services
- Creating and optimizing data models
- Performance measurements using KPIs, gauges, and cards
- Connection to data sources like databases
- Designing and implementing basic and advanced data transformations
- Data cleansing techniques
- Creating and formatting interactive visualizations
- Management and customization of Microsoft Power BI reporting solutions
- Creating hierarchies
Requirements for this course
- Fundamental IT knowledge and skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel
- Basic understanding of data visualization techniques will be an added advantage
- Passion for learning the Microsoft Power BI concepts
Examination paper design
- The exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions.
- 2 hours is allowed for each candidate to complete the exam.
- The passing score for the exam is 700 out of the 1000 points.
- The exam is available in 6 languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese and Portuguese.
- The cost of exam registration is $165(price is subject to change).
- Exam is available at the Pearson VUE Testing Center.
Audience to target
- Anyone who is preparing for the Microsoft Power BI Exam (70-778)
- Data analysts who want to learn more on Microsoft Power BI
- BI professionals upgrading their knowledge and skills
- BI Developers
- Senior BI manager
- Data Analyst
- BI Consultant
The estimated salary for MCSA Power BI certified professional ranges from $47,000 to $102,000 annually.
Microsoft Power BI is the most preferred choice tool for data analytics and visualization tasks by most developers. Getting certified not only helps you demonstrate your mastery of Power BI but also opens doors and creates opportunities for career advancement. Furthermore, this certification puts you ahead of your peers and proves your dedication to data processing.